ETL Developer (with Talend), REMOTE at Pentalog () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-23 05:00:47
At Pentalog, we are on the lookout for an ETL Developer showing great Talend skills.
Our client is a leading manufacturer in the spa and hot tub industry, with a worldwide recognized expertise in the design, production and marketing of control systems, keypads, pumps and value-added accessories for spa manufacturers, distributors, dealers, and technicians.
As a growing company, our client and partner is always interested in developing new technologies and is currently searching for a programmer who can help support data management and assist in speeding up the digital transformation process.
- 3+ years of experience in BI development;
- Previous experience with a cloud platform, preferably MS Azure or other (AWS, GCP, Snowflake);
- Experience with the Power BI platform and its components;
- Knowledge of data visualization tools (Power BI, Tableau, QlikView);
- Significant experience with data modeling, data warehouses, ETL / ELT type tools (Talend, Pentaho, Data Factory, Informatica, Matillion);
- Experience with transactional applications or other systems (ERP, mobile applications);
- Experience with databases (SQL Server, Oracle), SQL type languages and query optimization;
- Passionate about data processing and analysis;
- Good command of analytical tool;
- Interest in learning more about innovative technologies;
- Strong teamwork skills;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
- An appreciation for the Agile methodology;
- Excellent communication skills and very good command of English, spoken and written.
French language skills would be very appreciated (but are not mandatory).