Front-End Developer (Identity & Authentication) at LoginID (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-23 05:01:04
We are looking for a passionate and self-starting Front-End Developer. Reporting to our Head of Development, as a LoginID team member you will contribute to the success of scaling our platform. You’ll be part of a highly collaborative team, working out of our Toronto office.
Our current code base includes technologies like Nodejs, Go, and VueJS. You have also deployed containerized solutions with Docker and have experience working within the AWS environment.
As a Front-End Developer, you’ve worked with teams to help bring code to life. You have designed, implemented, and tested new front ends features or capabilities. You get excited about new technologies and help build transformative platforms. In addition:
- Produce high quality HTML/CSS pages from mock ups
- 2 year+ experience with test driven development
- 1 year+ experience with Agile
- 1 year+ experience with AWS
- Build responsive web and mobile front-ends
- Collaborate across multiple teams
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s or Diploma
Other Qualities We’re Looking For
- Ability to de-construct complex business requirements and the ability to think out of the box
- Excitement for working in a start-up environment with a high level of ambiguity and change
- A passion for delivery and a willingness to focus on the achievement of milestones
- Learning new technologies such as biometrics
How to apply
Interested in this role? Please email your resume, LinkedIn and Github profiles to [email protected] with the subject line heading “FE posting”.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
Seniority Level: Mid level
Employment Type: Full-time