Full Stack Software Engineer at Beecom Products AG (Zürich, Switzerland)
Location: Zürich, Switzerland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-23 05:01:05
To strengthen our highly motivated development team we are looking for a Full Stack Software Engineer (80-100%)
What to expect:
- Software development of Atlassian apps in the cloud environment.
- TypeScript is our preferred programming language.
- With React we design the most modern user interfaces in the browser.
- On the AWS our backend runs on node.js.
- By using serverless lambda functions, we achieve a slim, highly scalable platform.
- REST / JSON APIs dominate the interfaces between the various system components.
- Analysis to implement new features and technical problems.
- Participation in the architecture. Design and implementation of complex software algorithms.
- Ensuring our high standards in terms of software quality and usability.
- Expansion and optimization of our cloud environment in AWS.
- Constant improvement of the performance and scalability of our solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of professional experience in software engineering
- Strong fundamentals in software development
- TypeScript expert
- Experience with React & Redux
- Good knowledge of frontend technologies such as HTML5 & CSS
- Experience with modern unit testing frameworks (e.g. Jest, Puppeteer)
- Experience with APIs based on REST / JSON
- Experience with relational databases
- Proven project experience in the cloud environment, with distributed architectures, serverless technology, asynchronous & event-based programming, high concurrency.
- Project experience with an IDE, source control tools, CI, build engineering.
- Moving initiative and targeted approach
- As a team player you contribute to an optimal overall solution, but you are used to solving your tasks independently and target-oriented.
- Good written and verbal English communication skills
Also an advantage:
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.)
- Experience with agile software development
- Experience with DevOps and cloud concepts
- Familiarity with data-driven development
- We are currently in an exciting growth phase. As an enthusiastic and creative employee, you have the opportunity to help us design new products.
- Co-development of our products used by millions of users worldwide
- Modern and centrally located workplace in Zurich Altstetten. (Once we're back from the home office.)
- Dynamic and innovative team.
- We are a very international team here in Zurich. We work closely with other teams on different continents.
- A lot of freedom for initiative
- Chopfab beer, hackathons, grill parties, etc.
Let's get to know each other
We look forward to your application via this link.
Information to employment agencies: Only direct applications are considered.