Location: Sao Leopoldo
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-26 05:00:45
Every company has a mission. At Accruent, ours is to fundamentally change the way organizations run their built environment. By delivering data-led intelligence, Accruent can transform the way people and systems work together and help them drive business forward. We’re mission ready. Are you? Our International Sales team is looking for a:
Technical Consultant – Brazil, Sao Leopoldo
What are your responsibilities:
Accruent is looking for a Technical Consultant who will contribute to the implementation of Accruent solutions. In this role, you will support data migrations between legacy products and various Accruent solutions. The Technical Consultant is responsible for effectively using migration tools, following Accruent methodology, QA, and strong communication with Professional Services consultants and project managers. The Technical Consultant also reviews tools and best practices to implement Accruent solutions. You will be closely working together with the Professional Services Project team and you will be reporting to the Manager of Professional Services.
What we can offer you :
- An opportunity to be part of a quickly growing and very successful international software company with a broad base of large process and power industry customers.
- Room for ideas and initiatives in an informal and open organization that is in close contact with its customer base.
- Competitive salary based on experience and skill level.
- Excellent employment package
- Opportunity to build your own success
What you can bring to the table:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or Computer Science – add to this ‘’or related areas’’ Experience in software development or implementations
- Good verbal and written interpersonal communication skills in English
- IT infrastructures (on-premise, virtual machines, hosting, cloud) and software implementations knowledge
- Database and operating systems knowledge with Windows SQL and Oracle
- Understanding of software development environments, such as VB.NET, C#, Visual Basic Script, NET Framework
- Consulting experience is desirable, as well as the eagerness to learn and understand market trends
- Willingness to travel
- Desired attitudes: Team player, easily adapts to a variety of situations, creative thinker, effective problem solver.
What would be your main tasks:
- Support the installation and integration of Accruent Solutions (initially mainly Meridian) through consulting and configuration work
- Provide 2nd level support
- Liaise with project management, vendors, and other IT personnel for problem resolution and program improvements
- Monitor and test application performance for potential bottlenecks, identify possible solutions, and work with developers to implement those fixes
- Keep knowledge and skills up to date and share relevant knowledge by actively contributing to the Accruent Knowledge base
- Keep implementation administration up to date
If you like what you see so far, get in touch with our Talent Acquisition team:
@Agness Malone https://www.linkedin.com/in/agness-m-malone-3767b156
OR apply directly via the "Apply" form.
We will be happy to help and give you even more details on the role, responsibilities, and management.
Hope to hear from you soon !
Accruent is a global software company that helps organizations achieve superior performance by transforming how they manage their physical resources. Its innovative, industry-leading cloud-based software and services enable organizations to optimize all stages of real estate, facilities and asset management, from capital planning through to IoT-based monitoring and control. With a proven track record across two decades, Accruent has created the only integrated SaaS-based framework and reporting platform for full lifecycle physical resource management. More than 7,000 global customers depend on Accruent solutions to drive out hidden costs, extend asset lifecycles, protect their brands, ensure compliance and deliver on the missions of their organization. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Accruent serves a wide range of industries in 149 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.accruent.com.
All employment offers are made contingent upon the successful completion of a background check. A background check may include: verification of education and past employment, criminal background reports, motor vehicle driving records, or reference checks. The company is the sole determinant of a successful background check. Assessment may be part of the application process.