Senior .NET Developer (f/m/x) at Mister Spex (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-27 05:00:49
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Our Berlin tech department is home to 100+ people who are working on a shopping experience that is more than just e-commerce.
We are looking for a talented senior .NET developer who has a passion to build backend APIs based on .NET Core and MS Azure tech stack.
You will work closely with all internal departments to define requirements and provide solutions to complex problems, participate in the entire software development life cycle, debug apps and APIs and configure existing systems.
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% discount on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications (mostly APIs) according to the user stories/requirements and industry best practices
- Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable
- Collaborate to design and implement features
- Implement assigned components as defined in the system design of the API or application
- Write unit and integration tests to ensure those features never break
- Assist in development and peer review of plans, technical solutions, and related documentation
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer (with strong .NET Core C#, MVC, Web API, WPF or WCF, WF experience)
- Experience in SQL, Mongo DB, Azure Cosmos DB, dynamo DB or similar DBs
- Strong knowledge about architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with key DevOps as well as DevOps experience in Azure, including Hybrid, Serverless, IaaS, Automation, and tools for CI/CD services
- 6+ years of experience as a software developer, specifically working with .NET