Lead .NET Developer (f/m/x) at Mister Spex (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-27 05:00:49
Mister Spex is Europe‘s largest online optician. Revolutionizing the eyewear industry, we offer the largest selection of branded eyewear available, better prices and all the service you need through our online driven multichannel approach.
We have a passion for a customer centric, data driven and agile business building approach and are looking for people who share our vision and culture. Our Berlin tech department is home to 100+ people who are working on a shopping experience that is more than just e-commerce.
We are looking for a Lead .NET developer who has a passion for designing and building backend APIs based on .NET Core and MS Azure tech stack.
You will be responsible for directing the development team in the design, development, coding, testing and debugging of applications, in an Agile Scrum development environment. Additionally, you will provide feedback and suggestions for process and product improvement, act as a technical mentor and adviser, and ensure effective communication between team members, Product Owners and other IT functional areas.
- Yearly voucher for a pair of glasses and up to 40% discount on our products
- Relocation assistance and help with costs and visa
- 50% subsidy for public transport
- Highly skilled colleagues building innovative systems
- Flexible working hours, 10 days paid vacation for childcare and sabbatical options
- Warm and international culture based on respect, collaboration and giving your ideas a spotlight!
- Drive and lead software design, development standards and code reviews
- Continually evaluate emerging technologies to identify opportunities, trends, and best practices that can be leveraged to strengthen CoStar’s technology platform, and develop practices
- Build big, distributed, API-driven systems for heavy load
- Design, code, deploy, and test applications (mostly APIs) according to the user stories/requirements and industry best practices
- Produce bullet-proof code that is robust, efficient and maintainable
- Assist in development and peer review of plans, technical solutions, and related documentation
- Proven experience as a .NET Developer (with strong .NET Core, C#, MVC, Web API, WPF or WCF, WF experience)
- Experience in SQL and NoSQL DB in Azure/AWS
- Strong knowledge about architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with key DevOps as well as DevOps experience in Azure, including Hybrid, Serverless, IaaS, Automation, and tools for CI/CD services
- Minimum 8 or more years of experience as a software developer/architect specifically working with .NET