Senior iOS Developer at Neo Financial Technologies Inc. (Calgary, AB, Canada)
Location: Calgary, AB, Canada
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-01-27 05:00:52
At Neo, we empower people to get the most out of their money and time. We're a tech company reimagining everyday banking from the ground up to create rewarding experiences and build community for all Canadians. We're looking for passionate go-getters who want to move fast and create a lasting impact.
Neo Financial is looking for a full-time Senior iOS Developer to join our team in Calgary, AB. You'll be collaborating and mentoring other talented iOS developers, writing Swift code every day, improving UI/UX, practicing agile, enhancing automated tests, and owning mobile projects through the entire development lifecycle.
You'll be working closely with professional designers and an important part of building best-in-class mobile interfaces for an app that will be used by millions of Canadians. Our engineering team casts a wide net of problem solvers and self-starters, who are all energized by fast-paced work and can adjust their footing swiftly on any given day. Make your mark with transformative products and technologies, alongside some of Canada’s most successful developers and tech minds.
What you’ll be doing:
- Develop code in Swift with the latest Apple technologies
- Create exciting, best-in-class mobile interfaces
- Turn both high fidelity and wireframe designs into working features
- Work with the most cutting-edge mobile libraries and patterns
- Develop unit tests and automated UI tests
- Improving security and privacy in our mobile apps
- Relentlessly pursue quality, bug-free app store releases
Who we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building iOS apps
- Desire and passion to create amazing customer experiences
- Strong knowledge of iOS and the Apple developer ecosystem
- Experience working on an app team (not just alone)
- Ability to work with others including a back-end API team
- Commitment to automated testing and high-quality code
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Canada
What will help you succeed:
- Adaptable, high-achievers energized by a startup environment
- Eagerness to engage with our design and UX team
- An intense drive to finish, impress users, and delight customers
At Neo, you’ll be working with industry-leading technology that changes the way we live and realize a better financial future. It’s a serious deal, but that doesn’t mean we don’t know a thing or two about having fun. Our entrepreneurial environment gets our adrenaline pumping and beats the regular 9-5 job. We’re in it together, always. Gain hands-on experience and be part of the future.