Senior Python Developer at Trafilea () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:00:59
If you’re a rockstar Python Developer, passionate about internet marketing and e-commerce who would like to work in a start-up environment and grow exponentially, read on!
Where we were and where we’re going:We have created a global Dropshipping E-commerce business, laser-focused on acquisition.Within 12 months of starting our Ecom division, we’ve built a talented team of 50+ members and have sold more than $7 million in 30+ countries worldwide, mainly the US.
Now, we’re looking for a full-time SR Python Developer to join the journey!Responsibilities
1. Develop scalable software solutions2. Participate in the process of planning software solutions
3. Suggest ideas, new solutions or improvements to the current technology systems
4. Document the technical solutions with diagrams and the necessary documents for easy understanding by the other technical areas of the company
5. Learn and keep updated about the technologies we are using in the company
6. Proactively find solutions doing brainstorming, video calls with other team members or asking help on the communication channels that the company has.
7. Comply with the defined standards of coding.
Requirements (must have)
- Payment gateway experienced developer. For Paypal, Stripe, Authorize.net integrations.
- Software development workflow knowledge; using Git, continuous deployment, and automatic source code validation tools.
- Amazon Web Services knowledge for EC2, S3, and RDS services.
- JIRA Software knowledge.
- SCRUM Methodologies practitioner.
- Proficient Python developer.
- Proficient HTML / CSS developer.
- Proficient Postgres SQL developer.
- Proficient API REST and GraphQL developer.
- Proficient Python Unit Testing developer.
- E-Commerce business knowledge. Shopify Apps Development is a plus.
- Linux systems knowledge.
- Datadog monitoring system knowledge.
- Experienced with Django Framework (It's a plus)