Senior Full-Stack Software Development Engineer
Location: Bellevue, WA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:18
Please submit your application via this link: https://grnh.se/b05a537d3us
Currently it takes the same amount of time to process an average American mortgage as it does to walk nonstop from Manhattan to San Francisco. Talk about getting your steps in. This is the kind of technology – or lack thereof – that the mortgage industry is dealing with daily. Papercuts are a real concern. We have even heard rumors of fax machines and whiteout. Still no actual dinosaur sightings, but we are ever vigilant.
Ready to roll up your sleeves and help us conquer the last frontier of fintech? At Xpanse, we are working to disrupt an $11 trillion industry. Yep, you read that right - $11 trillion with a “t”. If the US mortgage industry was its own sovereign nation, it would be the third largest in the world by GDP.
Suffice to say, we are building to scale. What are we building?
Our SaaS platform will power the mortgage industry and its relationships with the tens of thousands of third-party providers that are integral to the mortgage process. Leveraging automation, real-time intelligence, big data, and analytics we are changing the way borrowers, lenders, servicers, and service providers take care of business.
But disrupting an industry is a team sport, so we are looking for the best and brightest to join us. Our team is growing rapidly in the Greater Seattle Area and looking for Senior Full-Stack Software Development Engineers to join our team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Providing technical leadership to help the team solve difficult technical problems
- Establishing and enforcing high standards in software engineering best practices
- Helping teammates become better software engineers
- Formulating development plans and writing lots and lots of code
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a team-first mentality, and value collaborative results over personal accolades
- You have an owner’s instinct and sense of responsibility
- You have an ability to execute challenging gameplans and deliver measurable results
- You've demonstrated an ability to successfully engage productively with leaders and peers
- At least 5 years experience in the software industry as a developer delivering enterprise software
- Good working knowledge of service-oriented architectures, cloud-based solutions (e.g. AWS), middle-tier frameworks (e.g. Spring, .Net framework), data streaming/computation microservices (e.g. Kafka, Flink), and relational and/or non-relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Fluent in Java or C#
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Fintech, B2B/B2B2C technology, or start-up company experience
- Front-end development experience using modern frameworks like Node.js, React, etc.
Xpanse is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.