Mid Java Developer
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:18
Several teams at Metasite are currently looking for enthusiastic Java developers to join them.
One of the team works with e-money institutions, payment service providers and fintechs across Europe who would like to access SEPA payments. The team integrates the desired SEPA payments by connecting clients’ core systems to the Bank of Lithuania CENTROlink payment system. Be ready for lots of opportunities to shine considering the upcoming pipeline of interesting projects such as open banking API based on PSD2 by Berlin Group.
Another team works with Financial Services clients across multiple continents. The solutions developed by this team enable the clients to provide high-quality financial news services and empower entrepreneurs. The team develops and supports core IT systems, ecosystems of platforms and web application that enable the clients to provide their services through various channels: websites, mobile applications, Bloomberg and direct data feed into internal systems.
Our engineers build and integrate complex financial platforms and applications for financial industry clients in the UK, Switzerland and across EU: we develop solutions for Man Group, Solum Financial, Verse, Bond Radar, Swedbank, Equiniti and Bank Vontobel, among others.
You will be:
- Designing and developing enterprise-grade systems and applications with web-based UIs
- Implementing integrations and automating critical business processes to our financial, telco and other customers
You will need:
- Very good Java development skills (at least 3+ years of experience)
- Experience with web development technologies (Spring MVC, Thymeleaf, Angular, etc.)
- Experience in systems integrations
- Good grasp of OOP principles
- Good understanding of enterprise applications architecture
- Verbal and written fluency in English
- Experience with open source RDBMS
- Experience in developing enterprise Java applications with JPA
- Experience with DevOps tools (i.e. Docker)
- Experience with CI (Jenkins, Gitlab CI)
- Experience with Linux family of OSes
For qualifying candidates, we offer:
- Autonomous teams: Imagine a company inside a company. With the freedom to choose tech stacks and make a bold impact on projects. That’s exactly how our teams work.
- Team building: a moment to get more familiar with your team mates and get inspired to achieve common goals.
- Office in the heart of Vilnius.
- Profit sharing: Successful team performance results in regular team profit distribution.
- Great company culture, flexible working hours and vacation policies, gaming corner, team parties and other fun events.
Gross salary for this position starts from 3000 EUR per month and depends on the level of competence and experience of the candidate.