Full-stack developer with .net/C# and React (Contractor) at IANS Research () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:20
Spoken English must be at a high level. Please respond with your hourly contract rate, how many hours you would be available and when you would be able to start.
Looking for a long term contractor of indefinite length.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Work under the guidance of a team lead to implement the design and development of our web application built on .net/C#, Azure, Sitefinity, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, and React.
- Ability to meet deadlines and take ownership of associated deliverables
- Strong teamwork and project management skills.
- Work from business requirements through detail design and application specifications
- Troubleshoot any technical issues that may arise with any related tools / solutions
- Participate in all phases of the relevant integration deployment and testing
- Work efficiently, both with team members and independently
Required Experience, Skills and Education:
- 4 years minimum using C#, .Net Core, and MVC
- Sitefinity development experience is a plus
- Knowledge of JSON, OData, API and Web Services
- Familiarity with React is a plus
- Familiarity with Elasticsearch or MongoDB a plus
- Familiarity with Azure cloud is a plus
- Salesforce development experience a plus
- Develop applications with agile principles
- Self-motivation and positive work ethic
- Experience in the full lifecycle of applications
- Experience working in a small team collaborative environment
- BS in Information Systems / Computer Science a plus but not required
.net/C#, Sitefinity, MS SQL Server, Azure, Elasticsearch, MongoDB, React, Salesforce