Senior React Frontend Engineer Wanting to Build Product in the Sports Industry at FieldLevel (Ventura, CA) (allows remote)
Location: Ventura, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:24
The product teams at FieldLevel are focused on delivering a powerful athletic recruiting platform for high school, club, junior college, and college coaches. We are customer-centric and work with coaches & athletes across the nation every day. We are measured by our outcomes, not our output. Our goal is to deliver a valuable product that simplifies the recruiting process.
As a Senior Frontend Engineer will join a cross-functional team that owns a particular part of our product. Teams typically consist of a product manager, designer, frontend engineer, backend engineer, and DBA/BI.
Our product teams tackle problems related to social connections/feeds, messaging, video delivery/discovery, search and recommendation engines.
Here is your chance to be a key contributor on a product team focused on delivering value and changing the lives of athletes and coaches all over the nation.
What you'll do:
- You are not just an engineer being handed spec, you will participate in all phases of the product discovery & delivery lifecycle.
- You will be a key member of a cross-functional team that is focused on delivering value to our customers.
- Design and implement the components of our React and AngularJS app.
- React, AngularJS, .Net C#, SQL Server, Azure, Docker, Redis
How we build & deliver
- We deploy changes & updates when they are done, multiple times a day. CI / CD automated to production.
- We are agile, but we do not strictly adhere to Agile.
- You are humble in the workplace, but you can defend ideas that you believe in.
- You don’t love your solutions, you love knowing our customer’s problems are solved.
- Love delivering products into the hands of customers.
- Strong Experience with React
- Comfortable with AngularJS (we are migrating away from it).