Full Stack Software Developer at Mercell Holding AS (Odense, Denmark)
Location: Odense, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:25
For an interesting position in a fast-growing international company are we looking to find a skilled and driven Full Stack Software Developer. The position is located in Odense and you will be a part of a high-paced, people friendly, technology driven environment.
The Software Developer will together with the development team work on Mercell’s eTendering platform used by some of the largest municipalities in the Nordics and Baltics. As a Software Developer you will be a fundamental part of maintaining and optimizing the successful product and continuing the development of new features.
The Software Developer will work on the platform, but will also be part of larger integration projects with other developer teams across Mercell. For example, at the moment there is a pending large Authentication project with single sign-on using Auth0.
The Software Developer will be part of an agile team with 7 developers and report to the Tech Lead in Odense and work closely with the product manager and UX manager for the platform. The team works autonomously and has daily stand-up meetings and retrospectives together with the product manager and tech lead.
On the platform, the following technologies are used; .Net, ASP.NET WebForm, C#, Microsoft SQL server, GIT, Redis, Elastic Search, Continuous Delivery, IIS. Furthermore, the team is using .NET Core and microservices to develop new komponents.
Furthermore, it is expected that the candidate has a great knowledge in Microsoft SQL servers as well as an interest in development within the mentioned technologies.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- SQL Servers: Analyse, optimise and manage the SQL server as well as the related code: Percentage of work: Approximately 30-40%
- Coding and testing: Coding mainly backend, but in some rare cases frontend applications in modern web browsers. Percentage of work: approximately 30-40%
- Analysis, architecture and design: Dialogue with PO/users, architecturally design and roadmap and ensuring that solutions are scalable Percentage of work: approximately 5-10%
- Improvements: Working on improving best practice and investigating the possibility to apply new technology etc. Percentage of work: about 5-10%
- Solid experience as software developer with full stack development
- Profound experience with Microsoft SQL servers and coding
- Experience using AWS is an advantage
- Experience working in a team on new development in an agile environment
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Danish
- Experience with eTendering is an advantage
- Strong drive and takes responsibility reaching own and team objectives
- Good humour and active participation in team meetings with a positive mindset and focus on finding solutions
- Strong communicator - you know how to articulate problems/issues and explain technical complex solutions to external stakeholders
- Self-driven and able to organise own work and projects
- Teamplayer - You want to be part of a great team and you like to be social with the team and across the organisation in Odense
Start: According to agreement Extent: Full time, Permanent Location: Odense
Deadline26.02.21. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.
What we offer
Mercell continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. You will have a good opportunity to shape your role and determine your priorities. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task.
The Mercell core values - Growth, Curiosity, Courage and Trust - serve as a foundation for the decisions we make, how we drive our business and how we interact with our colleagues, customers and others. But they also serve as the basis for the opportunities that Mercell provides for its employees to develop and thrive in their field of work.
We also offer competitive salary and benefits (pension and insurance), flexible work hours, home office and modern offices.
Mercell is in a very exciting period and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!
Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!
Questions for this position?Contact Senior Consultant, Kathrine Louise Christensen at +45 40104881 or [email protected]