Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Digital Matrix Systems (Plano, TX)
Location: Plano, TX
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:26
Digital Matrix Systems (DMS) is looking for a team member to add to our software engineering team. The ideal candidate will live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area and have a passion for technology, in-depth full stack C# .NET software development experience, and a knack for mentoring and energizing others. You enjoy working with your team and with internal groups; at DMS we encourage open door access and collaboration across functional teams. You will be responsible for and enjoy working on projects from start to finish. As a technical lead you will ensure best practices are followed, provide technical guidance, set direction and drive change.
DMS does not consider unsolicited resumes from third parties or agencies.
We Are Looking for Someone With
- Extensive knowledge of C#, .NET Core, .NET 4.5+, Angular 6+, HTML 5, Bootstrap, MS SQL Server, REST API
- A self-starter who can lead technical initiatives, collaboration with cross-functional teams, and hands-on coding to build and enhance DMS products
- The capability to meet deadlines, the ability to learn quickly and stay on top of emerging technologies
Additional Skills Preferred Include
- Experience with building and maintaining large scale software solutions
- Experience developing on both Windows and Linux OS
- Strong knowledge of web technologies, responsive design and single-page applications (SPA)
- Experience with DevExpress UI Controls or similar 3rd party products
- Recent Serverless AWS Lambda experience, including API Gateway, AWS CloudFormation, S3, SQS and DynamoDB (preferred)
- Experience using Docker or other containerization (preferred)
What you Must Have
- 7+ years of development experience
- Proven skills in enterprise software design, development, testing, and implementation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline or equivalent work experience
Why Join Our Team
Our employees are carefully selected, highly valued, and integral to our continued success. We offer:
- Competitive compensations and benefits package including tuition assistance, company paid disability and life insurance
- Generous PTO and company paid holidays
- The average tenure of a DMS employee is over 9 years, we think this speaks to our employee experience
Location: Plano, TX (remote during Covid-19 but you must live in the Dallas/Fort Worth area).
Employment Type: Full-Time, Exempt
Work Authorization: Candidates must be eligible to work in the US for full-time employment without restrictions; we cannot offer sponsorship at this time.
Recruiters: We love recruiters, that’s why we hired our own. If we need help, we will reach out.
EEO Statement: Digital Matrix Systems is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority, Female, Disability, Veteran, Gender Identity, Sexual Orientation, Age. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or recruiting process, please contact us and we will be happy to help.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designed to cover all possible activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
About Us: Founded in 1982, DMS is an international risk management solution provider that helps clients leverage the power of data to make better-informed business decisions. Through an integrated product suite, DMS delivers secure access to consumer and commercial credit bureaus, as well as specialty data providers. As a reliable partner, DMS helps leading companies predict and manage risk in a variety of industries, including financial services, insurance, and brokerage services. The company provides data warehousing, advanced analytics, scoring models, and comprehensive consulting services, delivering strategic solutions tailored to each client’s business goals.