Senior embedded Engineer at Topic Embedded Systems B.V. (Eindhoven, Netherlands)
Location: Eindhoven, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:28
We are looking for you as a Senior embedded software Engineer
As a driven, enthusiastic and ambitious Embedded Software Engineer, you’ll be part of a team working on state-of-the-art projects. These projects are carried out on-site with our customers in the High-Tech industry. Our projects cover the entire process, ranging from the definition of requirements phase with the customer to delivery, which requires the necessary expertise in one or more programming languages for embedded environments and development platforms such as Linux.
Are you ready to work on the next generation operation rooms? Can you contribute your expertise for flight simulators, ultrasonic inspection platform, or rather tomorrow's drone platform? Be welcome at Topic. You’ll be working in Agile teams, on challenging, state of the art, development projects for different clusters such as Cure & Care, Imaging & Controls, Mobility & Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics and Research and Development. At Topic this means you’ll have daily stand-up meetings and weekly or bi-weekly sprints.
Who are you as an senior embedded Developer?
- You have an University or Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Embedded Systems, Physics and/or Mathematics;
- You are proud of your 5 years or more relevant work experience in the hightech domain;
- As a Software Engineer you have excellent knowledge and command of C++ and embedded C and/or Python;
- You are experienced in development on embedded platforms and programming of microcontrollers;
TOPIC offers you an employment contract for an indefinite period and…
- Interesting, challenging and complex projects in an ambitious work environment;
- Plenty of room for development, both technically and personally and good coaching by your Business Manager;
- An excellent annual salary between € 48.000,- and € 66.000,- with a first class benefits package plus;
- guaranteed 13th month
- mobility budget, you can choose between a lease car or mobility allowance
- Topic Academy: study budget and 5 paid training days
- 26 days holiday leave and 8% holiday allowance, insurance package and a good pension
- net expense allowance
- referral bonus
- home office support
- Informal and amicable atmosphere in a modern office;
- Our own gym and fresh fruit at our amazing headquarters in Best;
- 150 intelligent colleagues;
Due to Covid-19 we all work partially from home and do follow the national RIVM guidelines.