Graduate Software Engineer at WS Audiology (Singapore)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:31
At WS Audiology, our technology solves persistent problems. As a Software Engineering Graduate in WSA, you will collaborate with a team of highly-skilled Software Engineer in our R&D software team. We use Agile Scrum methodology in our software development, and we believe in delivering software products with built-in quality in place.
All graduates will be given a mentor, who will support your development, introduce you to WSA culture and ensure you get the necessary training and introduction to the department.
In this position, you will specifically be expected to:
- Visualize, design, and develop creative and innovative software solutions
- Designs and implements software solutions - desktop, web,, or apps using appropriate technology solutions to fulfill business requirements. Some examples of technologies that we use include C#, WPF, .NET Core, Rabbit MQ, gRPC, Azure.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure consistent and good quality software delivery in cadence
- Research and explore new technologies and ways to improve software development processes and quality
- Examine existing systems, identifying flaws and creating solutions to improve service uptime and time-to-resolve through monitoring, data analysis, and automated remediation.
- Provide technical production support for software maintenance
We are looking for graduates who would like to develop software solutions with us, learning and understanding our business problems, developing and improving our solutions, and our way of working to achieve our common goal to bring sound to all. We use object-oriented programming extensively, and apply some of the design approaches, e.g. Domain-Driven Design, SOLID principles, CQRS - where applicable in the projects.
If you are eager to learn how to creating values through software solutions or making an impact in lives, this position as Software Engineering Graduate in WSA could be the place for you to work.
- Bachelor or Post Graduate Degree in Computer Engineering / Computer Science or any relevant certifications
- Knowledge of C# (WPF/WCF), front end and backend services, applying OOP/OOAD/CQRS, learning new technologies with different target platforms.
- Good understand of various design patterns and principles, software development life cycle, DevOps
Performance and personal competencies
- A team-oriented person who is always looking for solutions and bringing quality improvements, with a “can-do” attitude
- Display good communication skills to work with people across all levels and seniority
- A creative and innovative individual to drive and bring new ideas to the team.