Principal Software Engineer at TrialScope (Jersey City, NJ) (allows remote)
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:31
A Principal Software Engineer is responsible for coding system features and fixes as per the Definition of Done requirements for the TrialScope product suite. Engineers may investigate customer reported issues, coordinate with customer support analysts, and contribute to maintenance releases.
The Principal Software Engineers role includes researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs. Testing and evaluating new programs. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
TrialScope is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
We have a full package of competitive benefits and perks available:
- Medical Benefits, Dental Benefits, Vision Benefits
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA), Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Basic Life and Personal Accident Insurance, Basic Disability Insurance, Voluntary Group Life Insurance, Voluntary Personal Accident Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Dependent Child Care Spending Account
- 401k Plan with Employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) 15 days
- Paid Holidays