Software Engineer - Credit at Qliro AB (Stockholm, Sweden)
Location: Stockholm, Sweden
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:01:32
Are you passionate about scalability, performance and reliability? Do you want to use your skills in .NET Core, AWS, DevOps and distributed architectures to be part of our journey to a cloud based and future proof platform? If so, join our journey!
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join a small, highly collaborative agile team to build features and a scalable architecture as a member of the Credit Engineering team. In this role, we are looking for someone who wants to grow into a Team Lead. You and your team will have a clear mission and end-to-end ownership. All of our teams decide their ways of working and take their influences from whatever agile frameworks that suit their needs.
Qliro is an progressive organization that cares about empowering individuals, personal development and delegating responsibility to impact the way our 3 million users handle their payments. The engineering department is structured along our strategic universes, all focusing on a specific part of the business.We’re working quickly to get ahead in the Fin-Tech area but we’re careful to take time and follow best practice for the features we put in production. Qliro has a track record of delivering new products and services at unmatched speed. We are active in an exciting intersection of the e-commerce, payment and financial services markets. We target both leading online merchants and millions of Nordic consumers seeking superior digital payments and consumer finance products.
What you’ll do and work with;
- Be a member of an Agile team with a focus on small iterations and short delivery cycles.
- .NET Core, Docker, SQL, Git, ELK, Kafka, Redis and more.
- Be an equal contributor to all architectural decisions, problem solutions and prioritizations.
- Share full ownership of the solutions, together with your team, including being part of the support schedule.
- Work closely with Credit Analytics and Data Science to obtain the models and data needed to make credit decisions in real time.
The specific languages and technologies that you are experienced in are less important than a solid understanding of software design principles, patterns and language principles. We would love to learn from your experiences and the solutions you have built previously!