Node.JS Developer - Freelance at Immersive Labs () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:04
Freelance/Contract - Outside of IR35
Salary: paid per completed project
We need you to write secure Node.JS applications for Immersive Labs to help us educate developers around the world on how to fix vulnerabilities in their code and create more secure applications.
At Immersive Labs, we’ve just launched our latest offering - Secure Coding. This exciting new addition to our market-leading platform teaches developers how to write secure code. We are creating labs that take our users from the basics of writing a secure application avoiding the standard OWASP pitfalls through to building secure public cloud-hosted web apps.
The first set of secure coding labs are live and loved by our users, we are now looking to expand our offering to drive this forward!
Your main responsibilities:
- Design and build new applications in Node JS
To be successful:
- Software Development experience in Node JS
- An understanding of the OWASP Top 10 Web application security risks
- Familiarity with Linux and Docker would be beneficial
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
What Immersive Labs offers:
- This role is on a freelance basis outside of IR35 scope
- Fully remote
- Paid per application completed
- Total estimated length of project 2 weeks - 1 month
About Immersive Labs
Immersive Labs are the cyber skill experts. We equip, exercise and evidence the cyber skills of entire workforces, preparing organisations to counter the latest cyber threats. Our game-changing platform transforms the way people learn by engaging their curiosity and unleashing their potential with content informed by real-world events and threats.
Cyber threats wait for no one, neither should you, Apply now!