Senior Backend Engineer - Node.js and Docker at Penni.io (København, Denmark)
Location: København, Denmark
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:04
Penni is looking for an experienced Backend Engineer to join our growing product team.
As a member of the team, you'll work closely with other talented people across the organisation to deliver product features that solve relevant problems for our customers in the insurance industry.
Freedom, integrity and a healthy work-life balance serve as the guiding principles for our company. We trust our employees to know how to bring their best — we count outcomes, not hours.
Come join us in our mission to transform an industry.
- Deliver new product functionality in the shape of private services and public APIs
- Collaborate with stakeholders across teams and disciplines to understand requirements and streamline backend deliverables
- Continuously improve the stability and performance of Penni Connect services
- Evaluate new technologies relevant to the advancement of our product
- Identify and resolve issues before they impact our users
- Contribute to our internal processes and best practices
- Improve the skills of yourself and others through knowledge-sharing
- Play a key role in our success — now and in the future
The ideal candidate has
- 5+ years of work experience from similar roles
- Professional experience with Node.js and Docker
- Extensive experience with one additional programming language (Python, Java, Golang, Rust, Scala, Ruby or other)
- Familiarity with the entire development lifecycle
- Passion for writing clean, readable and scalable code
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
Intrigued, curious, want to know more?
Reach out to Operations Manager Lena Gustafsson on +45 5211 5668 or email [email protected]
Read more about our culture and apply for the job on our career site.
Application and deadline
We are looking forward to receiving your application containing a resume and a short motivational letter as soon as possible and will interview on an ongoing basis.