Senior Node.js Developer at Tomorrow's Guides () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:04
Our incredible growth has created an opportunity for us to add a Developer to help drive the development of our industry-leading care websites and review engine.
The Development teams’ operations span all aspects of the business from the customer-facing websites to admin CRM systems and third-party integrations. This role supports both the websites and systems of our company and the development team itself. Training and support would be provided with the position.
You will be a key part in developing our new node.js platform using a modular micro service based architecture. Working within one of our mixed skill pods with four other developers you will tackle entirely new system projects as well as the migration of existing systems.
This is a remote position that will require a couple of days in West Berkshire (local hotel and meals etc included) on a quarterly basis once the business returns to normal post covid-19 operations.
- Minimum five years’ experience of Node.js
- Familiarity with Git
- Designing/implementing with RESTful APIs and Microservices
- Ability to interact with SQL/NoSQL databases and write performant queries
- Flexible skillset covering a wide range of development
- Automated testing
- CI/CD pipelines
- Azure / Cloud platforms
- SQL query design and improvement
- Jira / Atlassian ecosystem
Salary and Benefits:
- £45 - 60k salary
- £4,000 per annum discretionary company bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- 6% employer pension contribution
- Access to free perks and discounts through Perkbox
- Long Service Awards
- Company and Team nights out