Back-End Software Engineer at ZkSystems (m/f/d) at ZkSystems GmbH (Berlin, Deutschland)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:05
- You focus on the perfection of the back-end architecture to offer a well-designed, robust solution for the enterprise customers.
- You are responsible for engineering a scalable, efficient, and clean codebase.
- You execute manual and automatic testing to ensure a high-quality product.
- You work with the latest technologies to beat out the competition. Part of it is to build out our RPA framework.
User experience / user interface
- You need to empathize with the persona of our target groups to understand user flows and their behaviors.
- You may present the latest versions to users and work with them closely.
- You have 2-5 years of experience as a back-end engineer. Perhaps you engineered B2C applications and are now looking for new challenges in the B2B space.
- You are experienced with cloud-based web app development.
- We use Node.js in the back-end, so experience with Node.js is a plus - but not a must.
- Strong written and spoken English (C1); German is highly preferred.
- Customer-centric excellence: you always go the extra mile to amaze the customer.
- Commitment, determination and work ethics: our goal is to become the largest B2B software company that will change the way enterprise software is built and used. We want to win the world championship, not just the local game. We expect the same commitment and determination from you! No one built an iconic company just by being lucky. To accomplish our goals, we need tons of determination, hard work, and dedication.
- Efficiency and laser focus: you know how to prioritize your time. You differentiate between tasks for which you need to be the detail-obsessed perfectionist and tasks for which you need a fast and low-effort approach.