Software Engineer (Healthcare) - Mid/Sr. Level at Asymmetrik (Annapolis Junction, MD)
Location: Annapolis Junction, MD
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:10
Driven to make software that makes a difference? Inspired to build systems that improve the patient and provider experience? You've come to the right place - our healthcare team is growing, and we need you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Design, develop, test, and maintain production-level enterprise applications deployed to cloud infrastructure
- Extend open-source libraries and systems as necessary to meet the needs of the team
- Design and implement functionality that spans from storage to middleware to browser
- Create interactive Web-based user interface components and data visualizations
- Work closely with customers and teammates to rapidly build, test, and deploy new capabilities
TASKS YOU MIGHT WORK ON:
- Design, build, and maintain high-volume normalized data flows using AWS, Azure, GCP, Apache NiFi, and open source technologies and protocols
- Containers in application development (Kubernetes, Docker)
- Extend a scalable and distributed data management AP
WHY WE SHOULD TALK:
- You love technology (e.g., Angular., Node.js, Go, Scala, Apache Spark, Elastic Stack, AWS, MongoDB, Apache NiFi, Ansible, and more)
- You have a technical degree, 4-8 years of solid experience in application development, and are looking for a challenge
- You want to work in a lively yet laid-back environment full of people who love learning
- Because tabs > spaces. Because spaces > tabs. ugh, nevermind… O_o
- You are a U.S. Citizen willing to go through processing in order to obtain a security clearance
Do you love to code? Doesn’t matter if it’s the front-end, back-end, storage, analytics. You love it all? You’re in the right place. So do we!
Asymmetrik Ltd. is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.