Full-Stack Engineer at Metrica Sports (Lisbon, Portugal) (allows remote)
Location: Lisbon, Portugal
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:10
Metrica Sports is on a mission to provide best in class performance analysis solutions to clubs, teams and players at all levels of the game (from world class champions to amateur teams). We are passionate not only about sports and the impact they have in society, but also about the products we build and the customers we provide solutions for. If you share these values and are an experienced full-stack developer we want to hear from you!
At Metrica Sports you will:
- Be a part of a small and highly skilled team focused on developing high quality software for data and video analysis.
- Plan and develop new backend services and adapt the existing ones using NodeJS, MongoDB, Redis, etc.
- Design and implement performant, maintainable and reusable code for our frontend projects using React, Redux, CSS, etc.
- Analyze existing codebase and come up with alternatives and improvements to meet new requirements in our products.
- Own your work from development to production and ensure its quality, maintainability, supportability and security.
- Inspire fellows with your creativity and knowledge sharing.
- We are an all remote company (time-zones between Eastern Time and Central European time).
- Remote work (between Eastern and Central European time). Work from wherever you call home.
- Work in a fast growing company. Possibilities to make an impact are everywhere.
- Work on products that are used by clubs, teams and players from teams all over the world at all levels of the game. From grassroots and academies to champions league winners.
- Annual salary between 40k - 60k plus equity, to be discussed depending on experience.