Frontend-lead/ Framework Engineer at Migros Online - LeShop.ch (Zürich, Schweiz)
Location: Zürich, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:11
Migros Online formerly known as LeShop.ch is the most exciting initiative in Swiss e-commerce and we will re-define the marketplace. Our vision is to offer a frictionless online and offline shopping experience and to grow the Migros Online brand further. As an independent unit within the Migros Group, we combine the best of both worlds: the feeling of a fast-moving tech company with the backing of the largest retailer in Switzerland.Our Motto is "Love it, change it or leave it". Do you have a positive mindset and like to get things done? Are you a team player that likes knowledge sharing and would like to grow as a person? Are you courageous and take responsibility? Then we would love to hear from you. We are currently in the process of creating new teams and offer a flexible work start (immediate start possible) for the following position:
Frontend-lead/ Framework Engineer
Work location: ZurichStarting date: asapWork percentage: 80-100%
About your new role:
- As a member of a full cross-functional team you will have an impact on our team processes and best practices by regular agile retrospectives.
- Collaborate with experts from different disciplines in your team to create features our customers love.
- Take responsibility for the entire software life cycle.
- Can-do mentality to get stuff done.
Skills & Requirements:
- Completed Bachelor / Master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- 5 years of relevant experience with single page applications (Angular preferred, React, Vue).
- Up to date with software design and architecture patterns.
- Experience with, Webpack, Micro-Frontends, performance optimization and creating Style-Guide libs.
- You are independent, well-organised team player who likes to have fun and always keeps a positive mindset.
- You speak English, German and French are a plus.
What we offer:
- Enjoy a culture based on transparency, empowerment, and collaboration.
- An environment of constructive feedback in which we learn and grow together
- We value knowledge sharing and innovation. We have fixed days for you to work on new ideas.
- Flat hierarchies, participative decision processes, agile & data based prioritization.
- Work-life balance is important to us, that is why we offer flexible working hours and a place to have fun and laugh together.
Does this challenge appeal to you? Then we look forward to receiving your complete application. In order to be able to process your application efficiently, we kindly ask you to apply online only, using the following link.
Contact: Migros OnlineHuman ResourcesAlessio ScorranoTalent Acquisition Specialist