UI Developer at Jack Henry & Associates, Inc.® () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:12
Jack Henry & Associates, a leading provider of technology solutions and payment processing services primarily for the financial services industry, is hiring a UI Developer to join the growing Enterprise UX team within our Enterprise Architecture Group.
The Enterprise UX team manages an enterprise UI system that includes UI patterns, design components, and an Angular-based development framework that is used by product teams across the Jack Henry organization to build modern responsive web applications used by our banking and credit union customers. Our team includes both UI developers and UI designers, who work together to support the product teams using our responsive UI framework.
In this role you will enhance and maintain our enterprise UI framework, perform browser testing of visuals across multiple devices, maintain Angular-based web applications, provide support for product teams, and develop proofs of concept for our design team.
This role can be based to work out of any Jack Henry office or be remote from any US location.
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with Angular.
- Must have experience with responsive web development for desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
- Must be able to travel up to 5% for meetings or trainings.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience with the following technologies: TypeScript, SCSS/LESS, Node.JS, npm.
- Completes product technical design and prototyping, software development, bug verification and resolution.
- Performs system analysis and programming activities which require research.
- Provides technical/engineering support for new and existing applications from code delivery until the retirement of the application.
- Provides reasonable task and project cost/effort estimates.
- Ensures timely, effective, and quality delivery of software into production.
- Develops and tests applications based on business requirements and industry best practices.
- Creates required technical documentation.
- Adheres to documented departmental and corporate standards. May participate in the definition and documentation of standards.
- Collaboratively works with QA team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality products.
- Collaboratively works with customer support team to resolve or diagnose defects.
- Assists in training and mentoring less experienced peers.