Senior Front End Developer at Trafilea () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:12
Join the front end development team and add value to the business; creating innovative solutions; add new functionalities to current technological implementations and improve the functionalities of current solutions.
- Extend Stores and Cartable capabilities developing front-end applications
- Design & deliver Shopify extensible Shopify modules
- Apply & extend the company's component library
- Implement scalable software solutions.
- Technologically lead the process of designing and implementing system's modules.
- Keep the team and stakeholders updated regarding the progress of technical initiatives.
- Contribute with ideas, new solutions or improvements to the current technology systems.
- Document the technical solutions with diagrams and the necessary documents for easy understanding by other company areas.
- Learn and keep updated the technologies we are using in the company.
- Comply and protect the defined standards of coding.
- Live our core values.
- Software development workflow knowledge; using continuous deployment and automatic source code validation tools.
- JIRA Software knowledge.
- SCRUM Methodologies practitioner.
- Proficient usage of API REST services. Including but not limited to advanced interaction strategies like caching, retrying, proper error handling, etc.
- Proficient Unit Testing developer.
- Linux systems knowledge.
- HTML 5 - Semantic HTML
- CSS 3 - Mobile First Responsive Development + Class naming conventions
- CSS pre/post processors tools like SASS, SCSS and PostCSS
- Web Development with Accessibility in Mind
- Extensive understanding of front-end principles like web standards, progressive enhancement, and performance optimization
- Code version control: Git
- NPM projects
- State Management Patterns
- E-Commerce business knowledge.
Nice to have:
- Shopify Themes Development - Themekit/Slate Dev Tool
- Liquid Language
- Nx workspaces
- Build/Dev Tools (Webpack, Builders & Schematics)
- Web Frameworks (Angular, React, VueJS, etc..)