Fullstack Developer (f/m/d) at Kolibri Games (Berlin, Germany)
Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:13
We are Kolibri Games - a mobile games developer from Berlin. Our games have over 100 million downloads and we are on a mission to become the most player-centric games studio out there. We believe in players, creating value, learning, but, most of all, we believe in people. We strive to offer you a fair recruitment process and a great candidate experience, as well as a friendly environment to work in, with plenty of opportunities to learn and grow. Help us bring joy to people, we promise you will have fun by doing so
Fullstack Developer (f/m/d)
If you want to play a key role in a major greenfield project where you have a direct impact on the game experience of millions of players and boost the most successful German mobile gaming company, then this is the right job for you Operating in-game features, such as seasonal events, for our games in real-time requires a reliable landscape of services which scale for millions of players and are easily configurable for our game production staff. We are looking for an experienced Fullstack Developer to joins our newly formed LiveOps Platform team to establish a platform that meets these demands.
- Build up our LiveOps platform from scratch to personalise the game experience of our players in real-time.
- Design and implement intuitive user interfaces to operate changes in our games on-the-fly that will be used by all our game production teams.
- Develop backend systems which are available to millions of players.
- Write clean code which is well-suited to the purpose of the system.
- At least 2 years of professional experience with software development across all layers of the stack.
- Good understanding of UI / UX-design principles.
- Deep familiarity of Vue.js or a comparable framework for building user interfaces.
- Expert in development of internal tools as frontend for backend systems
- Good understanding of Node.js (Typescript), Rust or a similar general purpose programming language.
- Good overview of backend development methodologies.
- Understanding of how to deploy and operate software.
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Azure or a comparable cloud provider.