Application Management Engineer at Wizeline (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam)
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:13
Wizeline partners with Fortune 500 companies and startups to provide intelligently designed software solutions using Agile methodology and distributed teams approach. Innovation in product development is our core strength. We work towards goals, not checkboxes! We focus on impact, and we are proud to contribute to local economies by developing technology ecosystems and giving back to the communities in which we operate.
Come join a team where all members are empowered to take ownership, raise their hands, and come up with the most inventive and innovative solutions for our partners’ toughest problems.
We are engineering a better tomorrow and creating new opportunities.
What you will bring to the team:
- As an Application Management Engineer you will implement and execute best practices, techniques and procedures essential to an application's optimal operation, performance and availability to the customers.
- You will be responsible for the monitoring of customer critical applications, raising and monitoring critical logs and working directly with our customer's internal and external teams to troubleshoot and support incidents regarding customer's applications and systems. Follow-up with users and support staff on requests and incident tickets.
- Be an integral part of the Platform Engineering team of a global publishing platform.
Are you a fit?
- Skill at log analysis, application profiling, CI/CD, and root cause analysis.
- Solid experience with AWS Services (EC2, Lambda, ECS, Aurora)
- Experience with NGINX web server configuration management.
- Experience using SQL, especially cloud hosted systems such as AWS Aurora
- Familiarity with common backend languages, particularly Node.js or Golang
Nice to have:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject.
- Experience with application monitoring tools such as DataDog, Stackify, Cloudwatch, or similar.
What You’ll Love About Us
- Our culture: We offer exceptional career growth opportunities to our employees with skill development workshops, mentoring programs, and support for side projects or entrepreneurial work.
- Our benefits and perks: We offer competitive compensation and employee-centric benefits, including industry-leading maternity and paternity leave, wellness programs, and on-site daycare facilities at our GDL office. We also offer stock options for all employees.
- Our global family: We offer a Work Abroad program, as well as language training and immigration support for our expat members.
Having an inclusive environment is serious business at Wizeline. Wizeline creates and fosters a diverse, inclusive, and harassment-free workplace in which everyone can achieve their potential. All applicants will be considered for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.