Software Developer 3 (JoinOCI-SDE) at Oracle (Bengaluru, India)
Location: Bengaluru, India
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:15
Oracle is seeking an experienced and driven Senior Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to join a team of highly talented Technology and Engineering professionals who are revolutionizing the delivery of Cloud Services at Oracle.
Oracle IT provides modern enterprise services to Oracle’s internal businesses and is amid a cloud transformation driving improved agility, performance, availability and security across Oracle’s Enterprise and Development environments. We are looking for passionate, highly motivated, uniquely skilled, “engineering-first” driven individuals to join our team and help build our next generation business platform. If you are looking for an environment that embraces your unbridled ambition for innovating solutions; provides clearly defined objectives and empowers individual growth through direct feedback; values your contributions and is dedicated to supporting your personal development, then Oracle IT is the team for you!
- Oracle IT QA team will help drive the software development process towards quality-centric methodologies.
- The QA team will also drive efficiencies in the QA process and invest appropriately in process changes, automation, tools etc. to reduce the overall QA effort for the product.
- The goal of QA team is to build a comprehensive test suite that will be utilized to validate the solution in a scalable and repeatable manner.
- The QA team identifies use cases and creates test plans, defines test strategies and creates test cases to validate software design via manual and automated tests.
- Writing testing automation for API and UI layers.
- Execute cross browser, platform and mobile device testing
- Run, maintain and debug testing automation scripts
- Work on DevOps modules for Continuous Integration and Continuous deployment
- Automation of unit test modules. Benchmark and perform load testing, security testing and regression testing.
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Strong background in software quality, test automation frameworks and testing methodologies.
- Understands Test Automation Architecture (one with experience building automation frameworks from ground up is highly preferred)
- Familiarity and understanding of modern web application development with deep experience in HTML/CSS
- Proficient understanding of Continuous Integration and deployment and tools chain like GIT, Jenkins, Maven, RunDeck, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Experience with Cross Browser Visual Testing methodologies, tools and modern JS UI testing frameworks like Cypress.js , WebDriver.io and Puppeteer
- Familiarity with automation testing tools such as Selenium, QTP, Load Runner, OATS
- including the ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize the results
- QA/Testing experience with Web & Mobile Manual/Automation
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
- Proven experience with REST API including the ability to create API based flows to test middle layer components
- Familiarity with front-end build tools and package managers, such as Grunt, Bower, NPM and Gulp.js
- Written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner to all audiences
- Ability to translate business needs into test requirements
- Self-motivated and proactive, able to learn quickly and apply new concepts, tools and applications
- Flexible work times to enable working with team members in other time zones (Early and/or Late conferences)