Lead developer Go+Angular at CEL (Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam) (allows remote)
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-02-27 05:02:19
Reports To: The Lead developer will report to the CTO.
This position entails to shares in a company dedicated to this product. We value packages with a significant ratio of shares for the long term incentive it gives key members to make the project a success. The share/cash ratio is negotiable but be aware it will remain significant, so apply only if you are interested by this type of deal and endeavors.
Preferred timezone are Paris+-2H OR Ho Chi Minh City +-2H
Job Overview: You will join the Simcel Product team which is working on a groundbreaking product that will change the way supply chain is done. A big part of the job will consist in transforming the huge experience gathered by decades of Supply Chain consulting with the biggest FMCG companies into an automated solution, then extend beyond this experience. Your role will be to take leadership of the dev team, making sure everything is in place for simcel to deliver the highest possible value, and grow beyond our first customers.
For more info :
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Be in charge of designing, implementing and maintaining core features of our product.
- Manage the product team and its sprints. Ensure releases are carefully planned and delivered.
- Collaborate with the product owner and CTO to make sure release planning are aligned with the long term roadmap
- Be able to carry out adoption of your planning and proposals among the teams
- Ensure features are developed with a high level of quality, as well as participate in our continuous refactoring endeavour. Help setup quality guidelines and have them adopted by the team.
- Provide support to other developers. Be the referent in our cross code reviews.
- Help conducting non technical, cross departements meetings to transform Supply Chain knowledge into clear feature specifications.
- Be a source of proposition for new features or improvements.
- Collaborate with the Data team to integrate the data intelligence it produces into our product.
- Be highly autonomous, especially be able to transform fuzzy, complex and various requirements into clear specifications, plan for their implementation and deliver.
- Excellent communication skills, total English fluency
- 5 years as a professional developer
- At least 2 years partly working with Golang
- At least 2 years partly working with Angular
- Experience managing technical teams, proven ability to get the team to deliver
- Experience supporting other developers, writing specs and conducting code reviews
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB preferred)
- Experience with automated testing / continuous integration.
- Experience working remotely
- Autonomous. Driven. Excited to learn.
- Python experience
- Experience in multicultural work environment
- Experience with non-web project
- Experience with Supply Chain or Simulation
- Experience with deployment automation
- MS in computer science or engineering diploma
- Kubernetes, Docker, AWS