iOS Software Engineer at Vinted (Vilnius, Lithuania)
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-03-02 05:00:55
Vinted is Europe’s biggest pre-loved fashion marketplace, with 37 million members in 13 countries. Our mission is green: we want to make second-hand the first choice globally.
A team of over 600 people from Vinted’s offices in Vilnius, Berlin, Prague, and Utrecht develops and supports our platform. We share a unique work culture that’s based on aiming high, taking ownership, co-creating, caring, and growing.
We’re looking for iOS Software Engineers to join our Product Engineering teams. We have several positions available and are looking for specialists with varying experience, from mid-level to senior. If you’re skilled at writing elegant code and like working on big-scale projects, then Vinted could be for you.
You’ll be developing new features for our members – all the way from concept to roll-out. Our cross-functional Product Engineering teams have all the main competences needed for shipping new features to our members without outside help.
Each team usually comprises Mobile Developers (iOS and Android), Web Developers, and 1–2 Back-end Software Engineers. As one of our new iOS Software Engineers, you’ll be responsible for giving our iOS-using members the best user experience and ensuring our app’s quality and stability.
Take a look at engineering.vinted.com to see what we’re up to.
In this position, you’ll:
- Work as a team to shape features that make our members’ lives better
- Apply Agile and Lean principles in your work
- Collaborate with other developers through GitHub pull requests and code reviews
- Write unit tests for the code you write
- See your code affect 37 million members
- Work with iOS, Swift, and more
- Willing to learn and master new technologies and concepts
- Familiar with most and have deep knowledge in some of the following disciplines (depending on your seniority level): Software Engineering, Functional Programming, Data Structures, Algorithms, Systems Programming, Systems Architecture, Computer Science
- Opportunity to join our share options programme
- Learning budget (13.2% from net yearly salary)
- 25 working days of holiday
- A canteen that serves homemade food at friendly prices
- Monthly team-building events
- Remote workout classes
- A personal budget for shopping on Vinted
The salary range for this position is 3,300–6,400 € (gross) per month. If this sounds interesting – you may well be just who we need.