Development Architect (f/m/d) for Business Process Intelligence Technology & Integration at SAP (Walldorf, Germany)
Location: Walldorf, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-03-02 05:01:30
Requisition ID: 274510Work Area: Software-Design and DevelopmentLocation: Walldorf, another location in Germany is possibleExpected Travel: 0 - 30%Career Status: ProfessionalEmployment Type: Part-Time or Regular Full-Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
Summary and Role Information
For our cloud-based Business Process Intelligence applications, we are looking for a well versed, experienced and hands-on development architect who has experiences in defining future state architectures and a successful track in developing Enterprise software in the Cloud.
As a development architect, you ...
- Develop the architecture of performant, scalable, reliable, secure, and compliant cloud applications along with the entire portfolio of Business Process Intelligent products to analyze, improve, and monitor our customers’ business processes
- Apply best practices around technical infrastructure, performance, data storage, and system integration across hybrid system landscapes
- Design integration scenarios with SAP on-premise and cloud applications
- Follow SAP NorthStar architecture and technology guidelines, author architecture documents and work with the stakeholders to agree on the architectural decisions
- Collaborate with various internal and external stakeholders to identify, align and approve technical requirements and architecture decisions
- Conduct proofs-of-concept and also where needed implement code
- Both consult senior management and provide technical guidance to development teams
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science, engineering, or information systems
- Have a solid understanding of architectural best practices as it relates to highly complex cross-system use cases
- Have a profound knowledge of SAP ECC, SAP S/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP HANA Cloud, and SAP Analytics Cloud
- Have extensive knowledge and experience in modern cloud infrastructure, storage systems and frontend technologies
- Solid experience in programming for general-purpose languages such as Java, nodeJS, and ABAP
- Well-developed analytical skills and customer-first mindset to conduct sophisticated business analyses and transform market needs into business outcomes
- Excellent leadership, communication (written, verbal and presentation) and interpersonal skills
- Strong drive to get things done and able to get hands-on to support the team
- 10+ years of professional work and leadership experience in software architecture
- Profound experience as Enterprise Software Architect
- Success track in creating Enterprise architectures and building comprehensive business applications across various technology infrastructure
- Demonstrated ability to act in a distributed team environment and managing across multiple locations
About the team
Building on SAP's intelligent enterprise strategy it is the mission of Business Process Intelligence to assist our customers in navigating through their digital transformation, help them understand and improve their business processes in a data-driven way. Our purpose is to help our customers innovate in an ever-changing world!
#businessprocessintelligence #SAPBPICareers #SOFEJP
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP'S DIVERSITY COMMITMENTTo harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.