Cloud Solution Engineer (m/w/d) - build scalable multi-cloud foundations at Meshcloud GmbH (Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland)
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-03-03 05:01:20
We enable organizations to build on the endless possibilities of the cloud while protecting their digital freedom.
meshcloud helps organizations leverage cloud technology in a cloud-native way. Our platform provides DevOps teams full access to cloud-native tenants (like AWS Accounts, Azure Subscriptions) while enabling consistent governance with cross-platform Identity and Access Management, Tenant management, Compliance & Security and Cost Governance. Large enterprises use meshcloud to deliver cloud environments to thousands of teams while staying in control and reducing complexity.
What we need you for
- You will be directly working with architects and engineers of our customers to implement cloud foundations that allow hundreds of software projects to build on the cloud
- You will be actively involved in developing solutions that integrate with our product meshStack, e.g. via our APIs and configurable extension points
- Explore customer challenges and implement comprehensive solutions
- Thrive in a product company - develop scalable solutions that bring long-term success
PrerequisitesGerman residency required (EU citizenship, bluecard/jobseeker visa). Full-time home office / mobile work is possible.
What we offer you
- End to end ownership for customer success - analyse customer challenges and chart a path from requirements to implementation
- Experience the impact of your work - your solutions empower hundreds of software teams to build solutions for a better future
- A job with diverse challenges - you will not only consult customers on potential solutions but will actually bring them to production
- Learn something new every day - every customer situation is different and you will encounter new tools and technologies on every project
What is important for us
What counts for us are your skills and your personality!
Ideally, you will bring the following with you:
- Practical experience in working with at least one cloud platform: AWS, Azure, GCP, Kubernetes, OpenStack, or Cloud Foundry
- Solid knowledge of network design (TCP/IP, Security, Routing, Firewalls)
- Good understanding of RESTful APIs and their use for integrating systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication of complex technical subjects
- Very good knowledge of CI/CD Pipeline and automation tooling
- Basic knowledge of Linux administration
Welcome additional skills and experience
We believe that every technical skill is valuable! No matter how extraordinary the technology you may be particularly well versed with, you have certainly learned something special that will help make us and our platform better!
Here are a few concrete examples of what we consider to be particularly useful:
- Experience in any programming language or framework (e.g. Python, NodeJS, Java, Go)
- Experience with cloud native tools like Docker, Prometheus, Grafana, Helm, Terraform, Ansible
- Experience in Design and Implementation of Security Best Practices (IAM, SoD, C5 or ISO 27001)
- Good knowledge of cloud governance tooling (e.g. Azure Policies, AWS IAM/SCPs, AWS GuardDuty, Forseti)
- Contributions to open source projects and/or programming communities such as Stackoverflow