Technical Lead at e-bot7 GmbH (München, Germany)
Location: München, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-03-06 05:01:21
This is e-bot7 – Artificial Intelligence for Customer Service
We revolutionize Customer Service with Artificial Intelligence. Speed, passion and drive are the basis of our DNA. We put our customers at the center of everything we do, and we never stop until the job is done. We’re creating our own path, with a global and diverse team driving long-term growth and innovation. We don’t like “not possible”. We like new ideas, open-mindness, honesty and we always bring an element of fun into our work. Join our team and be ready to change the world with us.
We are one of the leading companies in Artificial Intelligence, providing our services to the world's most innovative companies. With our expert team of application developers and data scientists we work closely together with our customers to always be ahead of the game and to create state-of-the-art technology. Become part of our fast-paced environment and join our team building the most innovative and revolutionary technology in the market.
Some of our awards include: Insurance Disruptor of the Year, Impact Growth EU Tech of the Year, CCW Most Innovative CS Solution, Impact Diamond - Best InsurTech and many more.
- Engineer great systems and software, serving as an example to their colleagues.
- Identify & drive important system design decisions, implementation planning for complex changes and critical problem solving.
- Serve as a source of business domain, software engineering, system design and general tech knowledge to their colleagues and stakeholders.
- Help coordinate cross-team technical decisions and problem solving.
- Uphold company development practices, policies and values - and help evolve them.
- Help the team balance pragmatism and excellence when making key implementation decisions.
- Keep up with industry trends and help weave them into our systems in a pragmatic and effective way.
- Communicate - adjusting for the audience - the context, trade-offs and desired outcome of key technical decisions with colleagues, managers, stakeholders and others.
- Contribute to the delivery program and technical strategy of their team so that objectives are met.
- Drives technical excellence by making pragmatic choices, managing technical debt effectively and supporting their colleagues in achieving a high bar over time.
- This role involves hands-on development for 50% of the time. Alternatively and depending on personal experience the candidate may act as an Engineering Manager for the team.
This is a permanent on-site position in Munich, Germany. We work remotely for the duration of the Coronavirus crisis, but will return to the office once the situation becomes manageable.
- 7+ years of experience as a software engineer.
- 2+ years of experience as an effective Tech Lead.
- Excellent Software Engineering and System Design skills.
- Experience with TypeScript, Node.js and frontend frameworks, e.g. React, Vue.js.
- Cloud Computing, with a preference for AWS.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willingness to work in an agile team with quickly evolving requirements and frequent releases.
- Sense of responsibility and ownership
- Serverless experience is a plus.
- Working knowledge of server-less application engineering (ex: AWS Lambda) is a plus.
Who we are
e-bot7 brings artificial intelligence to customer service and helps companies achieve greater customer service efficiency. The system analyzes inbound messages and provides agents with accurate response suggestions. This reduces the average handling time by up to 80% and automates repetitive questions and processes right after integration.
What We Offer
- Short decision-making process, low hierarchy and open communication
- Typical start-up atmosphere: table tennis, dart board, chill room and computer games to clear your mind
- We are a multicultural and multilingual team with over 20 nationalities
- Shared office space to socialize with other smart brains located in the central city center
- Health-promoting activities: fruit basket and virtual yoga sessions
- Be part of a leading AI start-up in Europe, a great place to develop your skills, while trying out new things
- Do you have a good idea? Share it, pitch it and realize it!
- Team events: Oktoberfest, Christmas tree decoration and birthday celebrations with live piano music
If you are interested and meet the requirements, please send us your CV. We will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
We are looking forward to hearing from you in person.
Your e-bot7 Team