Location: Berlin, Germany
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:46
Our Tech department is the driving force behind one of the most successful start-ups in Europe in the last 7 years. Based in Berlin, we have an innovative and driven team that is using cutting-edge technologies to redefine the used car market.
AUTO1 carries on operations in a large number of countries, working for our Retail inventory team you will help us to ensure an efficient information flow and the classification of the same. This is the key pillar for our product Autohero, guaranteeing accurate operation in the different markets in which we operate.
Your new role
- Architect, develop, QA, ship, monitor and maintain some of our 130+ modules and dozens of applications each day
- Use your experience, hands-on and can-do attitude to solve complex problems
- Raise the bar and drive technological innovations to keep AUTO1 at the cutting edge
- Bring into life new innovative features in close collaboration with different product and development teams. You will have the chance to look into other technologies and other fields of software development
- Inspire those around you to push boundaries and excel
- Hands-on experience of at least 1 year with React.js based projects
- You have strong knowledge of web protocols and transports like HTTP and WebSockets
- You are proficient with HTML5, CSS3 and webpack
- Colleagues who strive for excellence while using the latest technologies. See what we do in our Tech-Blog: https://auto1.tech
- Relocation support to Germany which includes visa assistance, apartment search and help with costs
- Educational budget for your personal growth
- Team and company events like Hackathons, International Nights, Company Party, Football and more
- More than 70 different nationalities make up for a truly international and diverse working environment
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of salary expectations.
Contact: Marta Mochurad
AUTO1 Group is Europe's leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the automotive industry with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.200 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading and transport as fast and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.