Senior Full Stack Engineer (React/Node.js) at Freedom Financial Network (Tempe, AZ)
Location: Tempe, AZ
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:48
PLEASE NOTE: We are only considering candidates that are currently located inside the United States at this time.
We are looking for a Senior Engineer (full-stack node.js/React) to join our Cx Engineering team in either our San Mateo, CA, or Tempe, AZ office. You will be joining a growing team, driven by innovation and experimentation. We focus our teams on outcomes that will grow the business and serve the needs of our customers. As a member of this team, you’ll help us in our relentless honing of the craft of software development: learning modern technologies, adopting and adapting processes and best practices, and leveraging the benefits of automation. We are a passionate, fast-moving team and we are looking to bring on talented individuals who can help us continue to learn and grow.
- Building new experiences to attract, educate, and retain Freedom Financial Network customers
- Rapidly testing, iterating, and measuring features and growth opportunities
- Developing with and contributing to a component-based architect based on node.js and React and delivering highly-performant and search engine optimized (SEO), accessible user experiences to our visitors and customers
- Demonstrating the ability to achieve stretch goals in a highly innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science or related engineering field.
- Proficient in building full-stack applications on node.js, React, AWS/Google Cloud
- Experienced in web analytics, instrumentation, and eventing such as Google Analytics or Tealium and Kafka.
- Familiarity or professional experience with React Native preferred.
- Experience building reliable, scalable software in a cross-functional team environment that has been successfully delivered to customers.
- Expertise in measuring and improving web application performance
- Experience in communicating with other technical teams and senior management to collect requirements, describe software product features, technical designs, and product strategy.