Solutions Architect & Lead (Microsoft Stack) - Remote at BlueModus () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:49
We are a consultative-first technology firm, bringing innovation and transparency to everything we do. We are the hand-raisers. We are technology-obsessed. We approach our clients with sincerity to bring the best solution with real impact. This is who we are. This is who we hire. Many companies talk about their awesome offices, remote working opportunities, and cool events. We can, too. But when you come to work for BlueModus, you not only get amazing perks, but you also become part of an incredible team that we think separates us from other tech companies. We have created a culture that attracts bright, passionate, caring people who sincerely want to do their best for clients and partners. We are occasionally a little geeky. Always fun-loving.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Integrating creative designs and user experience (UX) functionality into content management systems (CMS), including Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- Building packages and deploying software to integration environments such as Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Assigning work to a small team of Web Developers who are working on several projects simultaneously.
- Contributing to an agile project team consisting of Designers, UX/UI Developers, Web Developers, Solution Leads, Projects Managers, and Strategists to help understand and document client requirements, estimate work, develop new solutions, and enhance existing solutions.
- Providing clear guidance and recommendations to clients on technical solutions to optimize value and foster trust.
- Actively conducting code reviews.
- Mentoring Web Developers to grow their technical skills.
- Building and maintaining internal tools to streamline our development process and enhance productivity.
- Promoting and collaborating on our development and coding best practices.
What You Need:
- 5+ years’ experience with modern software design patterns, debugging and refactoring.
- 3+ years’ experience developing with traditional and headless content management systems (CMS), such as Kentico, Sitecore, Umbraco, Sitefinity, and Contentstack.
- 3+ years’ experience leading a technical team.
- 3+ years’ experience in a client-facing professional services role.
- 3+ years’ experience with Microsoft Azure or Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience resolving cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Experience with search engine optimization best practices.
- Experience with MS SQL.
- Experience with Visual Studio Tooling.
- Experience with code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Experience with continuous integration and automated build products like Team City and Azure DevOps.
What We Love Finding:
- Experience managing and organizing several work streams with different priorities.
- Experience working in an agency environment with multiple clients.
- Strong testing and quality assurance ethic.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interface directly with clients.
- Ability to thrive in an independent environment.
- Competitive salary between $110,000 to $130,000, with annual increases based on performance.
- Ability to work fully-remote at home or in our Denver, CO office – your choice.
- Get the checkup you and your family need with excellent health, dental, vision, and disability coverage.
- Recharge your batteries with ample paid time off, including 9 holidays and 20 vacation/flex days.
- Plan for your future with our 401(k) plan and 3% employer match.
- Team building “fun” days and other company-sponsored activities throughout the year.
- Whether you are an early riser or a snooze master, pick a schedule that works for you with flexible working hours.
- Tuition reimbursement and professional development opportunities with conferences & training.