Fullstack Developer at funda (Amsterdam, Netherlands)
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:50
A Fullstack Developer at funda is proud to work on solutions that have an impact on millions of users every day. When you work at funda, there’s no need to explain who your employer is to friends or family - everyone in The Netherlands knows and uses the platform.
Despite Covid-19, we're growing. In fact, we’re even creating a new Accounts team. You can embark on a new and exciting adventure with us, creating new personalised features for our users, helping them find their dream house and catering to their specific needs.
We are looking for driven, multidisciplinary and smart people. People like you. People who enjoy a technical challenge, an enormous range of tasks, and building and deploying features from start to finish using continuous delivery. And yes, we know Fullstackers have many job opportunities. So do your colleagues, and yet they work at funda - because they want to work with the smartest people at a top company. How about you?
Your jobWe don’t expect our Fullstack Developers to do two jobs at the same time. The great thing about this role is that the work will be versatile, and you will have the excitement of always diving into something new. Because everyone who’s looking for a house has specific needs, your brand-new team will help to meet users' needs and personalise their experience. You will work on:
- Tailor-made features for individual searchers
- Personalised features for millions of users
- Personalised recommendations and email campaigns.
Your teamYou’ll be part of a brand new and small Accounts Team, which will consist of two full stack developers and a product owner. We have a vacancy for the other full stack developer, so if you would like to pick your own colleague: let us know and hook us up.
Your profileYou have solid development skills, and you’re proactive, eager and results-orientated. You also recognise yourself in the following:
- You have a bachelor's or other university degree
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- You have experience with building (high-volume) websites
- You know how to work with Microservices, Dotnet core 5 (latest version), Kubernetes and Microsoft Azure
- You know how to work agile (we use Scrum)
- Your work is testable
- You have experience building responsive email campaigns
This is what we offerFunda offers you one of the most challenging jobs in your field. Whether you work in the office or from home, we’ll make sure that funda feels like home to you. On location, you and your colleagues will work in the heart of Amsterdam, with our own ‘funda square’ and an unobstructed view of the IJ river. If you work from home, you’ll stay connected to your colleagues through Microsoft Teams, and we’ll make sure you’ve got everything you need for your home office.
You’ll be working with more than 140 great (international) minds, who will make you feel welcome from the start. To us, it’s only logical to take good care of our talents, and therefore of you. If you come to work with us, we offer you:
- An excellent salary with an annual bonus scheme and 25 days off (you can buy more days if you need them).
- Flexible working hours.
- Reimbursements for your telephone, home internet, travel expenses, gym and part of your pension.
- Heavenly chair massages 6 times a year (at the office, during working hours).
- Chef-prepared fresh lunch every day (when you’re in the office), ranging from soups to salads, fresh bread rolls from the baker and a snack every Friday.
- Dinners, team outings, drinks and a birthday present. And during lockdown periods, funda offers great virtual alternatives.
- The opportunity to attend congresses and follow courses and classes, because at funda, we believe that learning never stops. You can also get your creative juices flowing during our hackathons.
Interested?We like to act swiftly at funda. So here’s what you can expect from us:
Get startedYou can apply by sending your CV and cover letter (or video) via the application button.
Hooray!Into the next round? Then one of our recruiters will invite you for a telephone screening.
And then...If you have passed the telephone screening (and technical exercise), we will schedule that first job interview with you as soon as possible. You can expect a maximum of 2 rounds of interviews.To case or not to caseFor this vacancy, after a successful telephone screening, we will invite you to make a technical exercise.
More information?Call or WhatsApp recruiter Tessa de Beurs via +31- (0)6 46 87 77 26 or Kim Thomas via +31- (0)6 15 02 74 86, or send an email to [email protected]
We take COVID-19 very seriously. Most funda employees are working from home. However, this does not stop us from striving for a swift and enjoyable recruitment process. Our procedures haven’t changed, they will just happen virtually. Our recruiters will stay in touch with you, every step of the way.