Senior Software Engineer, Frontend - Growth at HubSpot (Dublin, Ireland)
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:53
At HubSpot, we have been on an incredible journey building world class CRM, Marketing, Sales, and Services products that help small and medium size businesses grow.
More and more of HubSpot's customers start their journey as free users, rather than starting by speaking to a sales rep. We are excited to accelerate this freemium business with our Growth Product Group.
The Growth Product Group is an influential team with a big mission. We want to help millions of organisations around the world grow through empowering people to discover, adopt, and buy HubSpot’s products the way they want to. To achieve this, we focus on acquisition, onboarding, retention, and monetisation across the entire HubSpot product platform.
Within the Growth Product Group, the Onboarding team aims to deliver value to customers the moment they join via real life demo experiences, custom walkthrough guides, checklists, help widgets and more. Changes we make are viewed by tens of thousands of new and existing users, impacting product usage and activation.
As an engineer on Growth Onboarding, you will:
- Write and ship production code that has meaningful user and business impact
- Envision, build and analyse new features and tools, each contributing to company growth and revenue
- Work with a small cross functional team of engineers, PMs, designers, content designers, and researchers
- Collaborate with HubSpotters all over the company, whether in engineering, product, design, research, marketing, sales, etc
- Help HubSpot users meet their goals, via changes you’ve made
- Implement experiments that give us valuable insights into user behaviour and how to improve their experience
- Get exposure to how HubSpot works as a business
You may be a fit if:
- You have a strong focus on the user. You can gain empathy for their challenges and understand how they may flow through our product.
- You not only get excited about big, technical challenges, but also about being very close to the business and our go-to-market strategies
- You have or are interested in developing data analysis skills. You’re not afraid to dive into Amplitude, Looker, Excel or other data analysis tools and collaborate with our ops and analytics teams.
- You have or are interested in gaining experience with experimentation and A/B tests.