Senior Full Stack Software Engineer - .NET at SharpHat, Inc. (Englewood Cliffs, NJ)
Location: Englewood Cliffs, NJ
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:54
Are you a tech ninja looking for growth opportunities within a dynamic organization? We are looking for a developer that is on top of their game. Is this you? Read below...and let’s talk!
SharpHat Inc. is a software development firm (http://www.sharphat.com/ – check us out, we’re really proud of our work!), specializing in custom software and applications. We’re looking to hire a Senior Full Stack .NET Developer to join our team! We are located in Englewood Cliffs, NJ – just minutes from NYC and the GWB.
This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced, hands-on individual looking to excel in their career. In this role, you will work with cutting-edge technologies, be a major contributor to well-known and recognizable clientele and projects, and be a part of the brightest, most fun team around.
The Senior Full Stack .NET Developer will focus on software development, and be a part of a team that delivers quality, robust, maintainable and scalable software. You will be tasked with writing clean, complex code, and must have clear and effective communication skills.
During the current pandemic, this role is a hybrid between telecommuting and onsite. Qualified applicants must be able to work in our office in Englewood Cliffs, NJ. If interested, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements for consideration.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Has at least 5+ years of hands-on, relevant software development experience with the Microsoft stack.
- Is a strong .NET developer, and has worked on web-based projects..
- Is an analytical thinker, very organized, and is very conscientious.
- Can work independently and on a team.
- Has excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
Required Technical Skills:
- .NET Development
- SQL Server
- Web application development
- Rapid application development
- AWS / Azure
- Knows and follows development best practices
- Source code management / Git
- Is knowledgeable in sports, specifically American Football
Just a few of the perks of working at SharpHat:
- Flex hours and occasional remote work
- Casual work environment
- Great team, clients, and projects
- Annual bonus potential
- Health and dental insurance
- 401K + company matching
- And lots of caffeine to fuel you
About SharpHat, Inc.
At SharpHat, we create customized software for businesses looking to become more efficient and gain a competitive edge through technology.
The SharpHat team consists of highly skilled professionals, including Architects, Lead Developers, Designers, Project Managers, and QA Specialists.
We work with amazing clients such as: The National Football League, Bartlett Tree Experts, The Canadian Football League, XFL, Guardian Consulting Services, and more.