Front-End Developer for Mortgage and Banking at TSP Consulting (Mount Laurel Township, NJ) (allows remote)
Location: Mount Laurel Township, NJ
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:55
We are looking for applicants who live within the contiguous United States. H-1B candidates and recruiting firms need not respond.
You will be highly supported by our team of developers, project managers, system engineers and architects. We value creative and dedicated professionals who are proud of their craft, love a challenge, have outstanding communication skills, and above all else are great team members.
This position is 100% remote provided the work is performed within the continental US. Work hours are flexible provided you can attend required meetings, be available during TSP and/or client business hours and deliver quality results within expected timeframes. Benefits include 401K, Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance.
Qualified applicants will have expert level knowledge and experience in the previously mentioned technologies. We will want to see advanced samples of work if possible. Experience in building an IDE in browser application is a huge plus.
This position is available immediately so if you think this might be a good fit, please contact us at your earliest convenience.
- Design, develop, implement, document, and troubleshoot software, web applications and integrations.
- Research and analyze existing systems and program requirements for new projects.
- Perform Unit testing and participate in the creation of regression and integrated testing efforts.
- Develop solutions using various technologies including those sited in the required skill set section.
- Develop system integrations and web applications within ERP frameworks.
- Participate in design and architecture discussions as needed.
- Train and mentor other developers and participate in code reviews.
- Follow established SDLC, change processes and policies.
- Carry out other duties as assigned.
- At least 7 years developing enterprise class solutions using the technologies listed below.
- NodeJS experience.
- Experience with Git.
- AWS development and deployment experience.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Experience in building an IDE in browser application is a huge plus.
- .Net Core experience.
- Mortgage Lending, Banking or Finance experience.
- Technology, programming, Project Management Certifications and/or 4-year College Degree.
- US based candidates only.
- No H-1B candidates.
- No Recruiting Firms.
Equal & Opportunity:
TSP Consulting is an Equal Opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factor.