Full-Stack Developer at Coqui Health (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
Location: San Juan, Puerto Rico
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:55
Coqui Health is seeking a Full-Stack Developer to lead our software development team into the future of cloud native services for the healthcare industry. The right candidate will have a strong understanding of emerging serverless cloud technologies and a vision for the next generation of healthcare software microservices optimized for excellent user experiences.
- Integrate Front-End and Backend code into products and services for our clients.
- Architect serverless solutions for new contracts and clients.
- Work with our DevOps team to design next-generation cloud native microservices.
- Implement light weight, loosely coupled software designs for ease of scalability, extensibility, security, compliance validation, and adaptability.
- Integrate multiple cloud services into robust solutions for our clients.
- Develop Continuous Integration pipelines for each of our software projects.
- Incorporate Test-Driven Development practices into all aspects of software development.
- Incorporate secure and robust Data Analytics into all software solutions.
- Work with our Information Security Team to verify compliance for software services.
- Work with Product Managers and our Support Team to maintain and support existing software solutions.
- 3 years React or Meteor development experience
- 3 years or more experience leading other web developers
- Experience implementing Test-Driven Development methodologies
- Experience developing using Docker technologies
- Python, Go, Ruby, or Rust development experience a plus
- AWS Amplify or Lambda experience a plus
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science or better degree in Computer Science or equivalent field
- 3 years in Google Cloud Services, or 5 years in AWS technologies
- HIPAA compliance experience a plus