Software Engineer III - Back End (U.S. Remote Work Opportunity) at Babel Street () (allows remote)
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:57
Babel Street is looking for talented software engineers to join our rapidly expanding team. We are an Agile software company focused on building top-quality enterprise products. We work remote across the USA. Our DevOps, product, and development teams are second to none. We constantly refine our processes to reduce overhead, increase collaboration, and enable people to do what they do best. We get a lot of work done, and we have a little fun along the way.
At Babel, you will have everything you need to excel. Your team will give you guidance, support, and encouragement. You will be given interesting and challenging problems, and you will invent creative solutions. You will grow personally and professionally, and you will be recognized for your hard work and success.
If you want an interesting and rewarding career, do not hesitate any further. Send us your resume and a cover letter, and we will be in touch right away.
About the Role:
Are you a problem solver who enjoys taking ownership of a problem and finding creative solutions? Babel Street is seeking a Software Engineer to join our fast-paced software engineering group! You will help us bring JSON alive and give users world class software to comb through crazy amounts of data and find exactly what they are looking for. If you enjoy the above, but like to mix it up and jump in and work on the database or micro-services, well there’s plenty of room for that also! Come join a team where you are given autonomy and are empowered to make a difference on exciting challenges!
- Collect and process large volumes of data at scale
- Design and implement backend microservices
- Explore new technologies and identify ways they can be utilized
- Monitor and respond to events driven by metrics and logs for software running 24/7
- 5+ years Enterprise Software Development experience
- Strong knowledge of C# .NET
- Experience writing T-SQL, including stored procedures and table design
- Experience building and maintaining backend services
- Excellent communication skills to work independently and within a full team
- Experience working in an agile based methodology
- Must be authorized to work in the US
- U.S. Remote work opportunity, with roughly 5% needed travel for team events and collaboration sessions
Babel Street is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Babel Street will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.