Full Stack Developer at nowon AG (Winterthur, Schweiz)
Location: Winterthur, Schweiz
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:57
We are looking for an experienced full stack developer to support us on our large mission: We want to revolutionize the live entertainment industry.
As a young and innovative company, we have set ourselves the great goal of bringing people worldwide together. We develop an innovative solution that allows event organizers and live event visitors to connect directly for the first time. With this, we create a new live experience and create unforgettable moments – live, here, and now.
What awaits you
At nowon, you are part of a dynamic team that together passionately masters the challenges in the live entertainment industry. Our innovative strength, creativity and enthusiasm drive us every day to create professional solutions that really make a difference. Teamwork is very important to us, which is why we support each other and always pull together.
You know that every problem is just a question waiting for its answer, you like to think analytically and look for creative solutions. Not only do you bring your experience in software development – in our Greenfield project you can break new ground, grow with us and take responsibility.
- You help design the software architecture of a scalable greenfield project.
- You write clean, functional codes on the front- and backend as well as automated tests.
- You develop APIs
- You identify potential in the digital field and are happy to take the initiative.
- Completed higher education or further education in IT (FH, University, ETH or similar)
- Several years of experience as a software developer for large or quickly scalable products
- Good German and English skills in words and writing
- Experience working with Restful APIs
- Knowledge of JSX / HTML / CSS
- Knowledge of SOLID principles, domain modeling, and design patterns is a key benefit
- Experience with Node js, .NET, Python, or other server-side languages
- Experience with Microservices of GCP / AWS and knowledge of Kubernetes / Docker is beneficial
- You enjoy working with colleagues involved in development, business analysis and sales to design solutions to move the company forward.
- You have a high level of personal responsibility, independence and very good communication skills.
- You bring as much enthusiasm for new things as motivation for continuous development
- Participation in the highly motivated team of a young company
- Stock options of the company (participation option).
- Leading role in a fast-growing startup with plans to go international
- Flat organizational structure
- A diverse range of responsibilities with room for personal development and creative freedom
- Opportunities to help shape the development of the startup
- Possibility of part-time work and support of modern working models