Senior Software Developer in Test at Grand Parade (Kraków, Poland)
Add To BookmarksCompany:
Location: Kraków, Poland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:59
We bet we can be a great matchDo you want cool projects focused on online sports betting and gaming? Would you like to work on highly reliable systems with low latency, much like the transactional systems of the best financial institutions, but… with fun included? Would you like to work with some of the best Developers, QAs, DevOps Engineers and Project Managers in Krakow? Welcome to Grand Parade.About usWorking with us you’ll be at heart of the technological revolution of one the world’s most trusted betting and gaming companies. We deal with projects ranging from widgets, desktop or mobile casinos and betting sites… just to name a few. We process 500 online Sportsbook bets per second each Saturday, that’s the same as orders processed by Amazon UK, on its busiest day of the year. We deal with more than 20 million users and 160 terabytes of data daily. Impressed? You can be sure there are many more challenges waiting for you.Your role in the teamWe are now looking for a Senior Software Developer in Test to help us build one of our product. You will be a part of the high-paced International team. Working in a tight group we take pride in our deliveries and the product. As a person, you will also have a chance to drive your own initiatives and lead others by example.The purpose of the Communications team is to create an industry-leading platform to communicate with our customers in the iGaming industry. To achieve this, we need smart and passionate people who love what they do. We offer you to work in an environment with likeminded people where you have the opportunity to grow and be challenged on a daily basis!Skills needed
- Experience in developing test automation within an Agile environment for front-end and API applications
- Proven experience in writing solid automation from the ground up – you will have the opportunity to explore each level of testing
- We are agile but we need you to have the ability to document a Technical Test Strategy that defines the approach and the level of quality we want to achieve
- A pragmatic but purist approach to testing and able to identify when best to apply.
- Doing whatever it takes to get a quality project delivered as a team is the goal
- You are an excellent communicator and facilitator.
- You'll help drive the participation of both the customer and development teams, enabling collaboration and successful delivery of projects.
- As we are offshore, then excellent English skills is a must (both written and spoken)
- You are familiar with configuring testing CI/CD pipelines in tools such as GitLab
- Understanding of microservices and how to tackle them using the appropriate level of QA, plus experience with Cypress.
- You've worked in core project or helped to develop a framework and your customers were other developers expecting the highest possible quality of product
- You know how to measure the performance of React components and you put end-user experience as a priority