Senior Software Engineer AWS, NodeJS, Serverless at LifeOmic (Indianapolis, IN)
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:59
We're looking for a talented Senior Software Engineer to join our Precision Health Cloud team. At LifeOmic, you'll get to take features from concept to delivery on a cutting-edge stack including NodeJS, GraphQL APIs, serverless lambda functions, continuous delivery, and more. And you'll have the opportunity to shape our future technology choices as well - we are passionate about building quality software and sharing better ways of doing things across the team.
Because we are a small development team at an early-stage startup, you will be expected to work independently. But you'll have a team of high performers to lean on when you come across a tough architecture challenge or a maddening data integrity problem. We also participate heavily in open source, so you'll be able to share much of your work externally and improve the software community as a whole.
We'd love to find someone who can:
- Collaborate with front-end engineers to deliver full-stack experiences
- Use continuous delivery to ship incremental improvements many times per week
- Participate in code reviews to spot issues around architecture, performance, security, and more
Bonus points if you:
- Aren't afraid to write some React code if a feature calls for it, or you've worked with similar technologies like Angular, Vue, or Ember
- Have submitted issues or pull requests to an open source project
- Have experience with modern cloud tools like AWS Lambda, Docker, and Terraform