Senior Frontend Developer at Aluna (San Francisco, CA)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:00:59
Aluna’s mission is to provide clarity, peace and control of your respiratory health. Aluna empowers patients and providers with engaging solutions to efficiently monitor and manage health. Aluna’s award-winning portable spirometry platform tracks daily lung health, while equipping providers with real-time, accurate data. Patients can now take control of their lung health, while providers have the opportunity to deliver higher-quality care, propelled by accurate remote monitoring. To learn more about Aluna visit www.alunacare.com
We’re hiring an experienced software engineer who specializes in web application to expand our product offerings.
Must be able to relocate to San Francisco when safe (probably later in 2021, relocation payment will be provided)
As a Senior Frontend Developer at Aluna, you will architect, develop, design web applications that are delightful, reliable, scalable, and secure to deliver stellar Aluna customer experience while assuring HIPAA compliance and web server infrastructure.
- Expert knowledge of TypeScript and deep familiarity with the JS ecosystem and Node environment
- Extensive experience using web frontend framework for UI routing, state and component lifecycle management
- Solid software engineering skills and tools: Data structure, OOP, TDD/BDD, MVC/MVVM, using RESTful APIs, Git, docker, performance analysis and improvement, ability to quickly translate idea to spec, rapid prototype, and quality release
- Passion for user experience; help us deliver unparalleled customer experience through our web based products.
- Excellent communicator and collaborator with fellow engineers, designer, customer support, marketing and sales.
- Comfortable working in a regulated environment (i.e. medical)
- Completed a Bachelor's degree with 5-7 years experience or a Master's Degree with 4-5 years experience from an accredited College or University in Computer Science