Full Stack Developer at Market Resource Partners (Philadelphia, PA) (allows remote)
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:00
At MRP we know it’s crucial that our people reflect the diversity of our customers from around the world. And we know that having people from all walks of life makes us a more creative and innovative company. That variety of experience, culture and background allows our teams to truly drive innovation and create a great experience for both our people and our customers. MRP is a place where we value Diversity & Inclusion and we work really hard to be a great place to work, for everyone.
MRP is a leading provider of predictive analytics software and account-based marketing services. Positioned for yet another year of growth, we are looking for a Back-End / Full stack developer to join our development team.
Founded as a company focused on providing net new sales opportunities for marketing and sales teams, MRP has evolved into a leading global predictive intelligence organization, providing fully integrated, end to end, account-based marketing services. For over 16 years, clients have relied on MRP to help them achieve their revenue goals by combining cutting-edge predictive analytics with a full suite of account-based marketing services to acquire new customers.
- You will be working as part of the team responsible for MRP Prelytix. An enterprise class predictive ABM platform that drives higher response rates, pipelines conversions and pipelines values by enhancing sales and marketing execution with predictive analytics and intelligence
- You will report to our back-end engineering Team Lead and will work closely with our teams in Belfast, Dublin and Philadelphia
- As a member of the Prelytix team, you will help in modernizing and enhancing our award winning Prelytix product
- Minimum of 3 years Experience
- Significant experience developing RESTful APIs with NodeJS
- Significant experience developing reactive UIs with ReactJS
- Significant experience writing automated tests for JS applications
- Experience translating product requirements into technical specifications
- Experience with Agile methodologies, e.g. Scrum and Kanban
- Familiarity with at least one message broker, e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Familiarity with service-oriented architecture patterns
- Familiarity with horizontal scaling patterns
Benefits at MRP:
- Benefits program selection, management, communication and administration
- Onboarding and ongoing job skills development
- Setting and communicating job competencies
- Policy and culture building initiatives reflecting MRP values and guiding principles
- Employee relations structure fostering open communication and mutual respect