Backend Engineer (Senior or Regular) (f/m/d) - Berlin at Ganz & Stock (Berlin, Deutschland)
Location: Berlin, Deutschland
Type: Full Time
Created: 2021-04-08 05:01:00
Ganz & Stock is a personnel consultancy that has specialised in positions within thedigital environment. We work for leading companies in this sector and focus onfilling specialist and executive positions.
Our client the neurocat GmbH in Berlin has the goal of shaping our modern worldthrough the use of AI safety & security technologies. Today, they help companies toimplement modern AI systems that are safe & secure with respect to functionality,comprehensibility and robustness. With the help of their quality tools they can alsohelp you to develop reliable AI solutions for your business.
We are looking for a:
Backend Engineer (m/f/d) Full- / Half-Time (min 20 hours)
To expand our engineering team, we are looking for passionate and experienced backendengineers (m/f/d) for Python web applications with a passion for clean code and softwarecraftsmanship. In a team of engineers you will be building and maintaining the backendservice for our product aidkit. You will collaborate with developers of different platforms andresearch engineers to drive great software design for a robust and secure system. You willalso get a chance to expand your skillset and contribute to our frontend over time.
- You collaborate with your teammates to build and maintain features of our Flask webservice to serve our SaaS application "aidkit"
- You collect and evaluate feature requirements to drive api design
- You align with team members from other platforms to inform your design decisions
- You contribute to the overall software design of the application
- You have extensive experience in designing and building backend services
- You have extensive experience in Python
- You have experience with designing and building software using messaging andqueueing systems
- You adopt software best practices such as SOLID principles
- Unit testing and test driven development are part of your basic toolbox
- You are kind, friendly and respectful
- You are open to broadening your horizon and learn to contribute to other systems and code bases such as our React frontend
Nice to have:
- Experience with AWS/Kubernetes/Terraform
We’ll be happy to review your CV via e-mail to a.ganz(at)ganz-stock.de along withyour proposed salary and starting date.
Alexander GanzManaging Partner